Fellowship-Programm Gender und Alter/n im zentral- und südosteuropäischen Kontext (Univ. Graz) (Web)
Venue: virtual space, via Graz
Co-Organizers of the symposium are the Department of Sociology and the Center for Inter-American Studies (Univ. of Graz), the Department of Sociology (Univ. of Zadar) and the Institute of Social Sciences Ivo Pilar (Split).
- Welcome Address: Martin Polaschek, Rektor of the Univ. Graz
- Opening: Roberta Maierhofer and Inga Tomic-Koludrovic
- Keynote: Karl Kaser
10.30: Private and Public Gender Aspects; Chair: Roberta Maierhofer
- Inga Tomic-Koludrovic and Mirko Petric (Zadar): Public and private patriarchy in contemporary South East Europe (2014-2021): Presenting the results of two research projects (SCOPES and Genmod)
- Siegfried Gruber (Graz): Female household heads in historical Central and Southeast Europe
- Emira Kalaj (Shkodra): Female Entrepreneurship in Albania: A microeconomic analysis
13.30: Gendered Aspects of Work and Migration; Chair: Inga Tomic-Koludrovic
- Marija Šaric (Zadar): Circular labour migration of older women: breaking the intergenerational care cycle?
- Oksana Ermolaeva (Bucharest): Between “the Finnish spies” and the Soviet political police: Female Roles in Transborder Migrations in Eastern Karelia at the Beginning of the 20th century
- Ylvije Kraja (Shkodra): Gender and migration from Albania during the democracy
- Read more … (Web)