Women’s History Sources. New and Notable Primary Sources in Archives, Libraries, and Museums (Web)
Women’s History Sources – with posts from December 2009 until November 2013 – is a collaborative blog that serves as a current awareness tool for anyone who is interested in primary sources at archives, historic sites and museums, and libraries. Some of the types of sources that the blog covers:
- Exhibits in archives, libraries, and museums
- Digital collections (artifacts, diaries, oral histories, photos, etc.)
- Featured objects/documents from other blogs and websites
- „In the News“ – stories that feature original documents or artifacts.
- „On this Day“ – digital resources that are related to an event on a specific date.
- Recent books that include letters, diaries, photographs, etc. Read more … (Web)